Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick and antsy

So as I shared in my most recent blog, sitting at home and being un-productive is not one of my favorite things. When I woke up this morning to discover I had a sore throat and wasn't feeling well at all, I called into work...and haven't done much since then.

Whatever I have is not the worst thing in the world, I don't feel like I'm dying, but I feel like I have no energy. My head is throbbing, my throat and ears hurt, and I have a small fever, so I have done little besides lay in bed, nap, and read.

When I awoke from my nap I began to feel like I was breathing in dirty air, and all the sudden I had this urge to start cleaning. I've been going slow, its definitely not the most productive cleaning spree but I took the dirty sheets off the bed and threw them in the wash, fabreezed the bedroom, wiped down everything and dusted, and put pet deodorizer on the carpet but still have yet to vacuum.

Well, my cup of tea is empty now so I suppose I should venture back upstairs to vacuum and put some clean sheets on the bed....so I can fall into them.

No comments: