Friday, January 26, 2007

Surveying in the early AM

1. What Curse Word Do You Use The Most?
I drop the eff bomb occasionally (bad call, I hate when I do it)

2. Do You Own An Ipod?

sho do, but it stays in it's dock on my iSYmphony

3. What Person On Your Top 8 Do You Talk To The Most?

Katy Colton, Hector and Shir bir

4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?

9:10....Ishould be waking up at 9 but its 3:30 and i'm just now getting home so you do the math

5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?

yeah but i'm not ready for that, i was at one point, but I want to know i'm ready next time, too much learning to do in the meantime....i'm young, got time

6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?

flip flops = Gili's feet...its just the way it goes. c'mon i wore a tube top out tonight in the 30 degree whether....you live in florida you deal

7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?

as conceited as this sounds, i'm always in the picture, even if i'm taking it....i wanna keep the memories!

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
The Scent of a Woman, omg...Al Pacino is the MAN!!!!!

9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?

let me count for you...like 5+ (craziness!)

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
oh yeah, its becoming more apparent every day

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
i'll pop a tylenol PM every now and then....very rare though

12. What Cd Is Currently In Your Cd Player?

RENT!

13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?

oreo's and milk=love. ( gotta go with the lil sister on this one, must be in the blood)

14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?

i have lots of good friends, secrets come and go

15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?

today, gotta love drug reps bringing us shit at work all the time

16. Can You Whistle?
sho can, only the regular kind though, nothing fancy

18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?

people talk about me behind my back so much they tell me about it, and thats not necessarily a good thing

19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child?

never ever. (again, agreeing with the kin, we grew up in the same house)

20. What movie do you know every line to?
rush hour, wedding crashers, rent, wild wild west, prince of egypt, aladdin, beauty and the beast, any disney movie actually. um dirty dancing, coach carter, basically any movie that was ever on during a plane ride over and over again. miss congeniality. HAHA I kept Shiri's whole list...here's a few more: The Notebook (shiri knows all of that one too, she just forgot), Save the Last Dance, The Devil Wears Prada, My Best Friends Wedding, Grease, ........

21. Have You Ever Done The Dirty In A Field?

sand dunes?

23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?

can't say that I do...

24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?

Ranch all the way baby

25. Is Anyone In Love With You?

I can asure you - no!

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?

I try to make mom happy

27. Ever Cry In Public?

If I do, thats me, deal with it. not afraid to, thats for sure, but I try not to make a habit of it.

28. Are You On A Desktop Computer Or A Lap Top?

laptop

29. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoos?

tattoo please!

30. What's The Weather Like?
c-c-c-c-olllddddd, but I don't need a jacket!

31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?

I just dont know if I could do it.....

32. What Did You Do Before This?
Pearl baby!!

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?

dang...can'teven remember

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?

less than I thought

35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?

lately I"ve been eating those special K bars

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?

usually always fast pased - something always comes up

37. Do You Pay Attention To The Calories In The Package/Box?
heck naw, I'll look sometimes but its no biggie

38. Do You Use Sarcasm?

me??? NEvER! HA!!

40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?

i"m an english nerd allllll the way!

41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?

Georgia

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?

Opposite mostly...I have like 2 girl friends...just the way it is

44. Do You Like Mustard?

yep, spicy, not yellow

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach Or Back?

side, always

46. Do You Watch The News?

really only the Today show

47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?

on the palm of my hand pulling down a suticase on wooden stairs Christmas in philly like a zillion years ago

48. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
Probably German, hehehe j/k honey, love ya!

49. Do You Like Anybody?

can't say I got much of that going on....

50. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?

dinner = tacp bell

No comments: