Wednesday, January 17, 2007

True friends

I'm sitting in my friend Hector's room, watching Tim and Hector play cards, Katy's sitting on the couch eating a pizza from the freezer downstairs, and I'm on the computer, working on a writing project for school. We're all watching The Legend of Bagger Vance. I just have this sense of happiness I have been feeling so often lately. This feeling brings a smile to my face every day. This feeling makes me laugh out loud. This feeling warms my heart. This feeling of knowing I have true friends. Friends who will stand by me no matter what. Friends that are there to help in times of need, with or without asking. Unconditional love and acceptance is always in our midst. We do homework together, have long talks, and laugh incessantly. We are a group, a tight-knit people who wait on eachother every day, hoping to see each other...looking forward to the next time we'll be together to experience something. It's the first time in my life I can honestly say I have a wonderful group of friends who love me as I love them. I'm not concerned about things coming between us. I'm so excited we will all be living in Gainesville together and being able to extend our experiences into the future together. Thanks guys, you are my heart:)

No comments: