Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 7 - Aug. 17


Today was PARIS!!!! Only day one, we have two more full days here of exploring, then back to Holland on Thursday. Anyway, this is a picture of Margot and I infront of the Moulin Rouge. Much smaller and not as impressive as I thought, so just for the viewers, here's another picture....something with a little more view!

Not to worry, the Eiffel Tower is coming soon! So anyway, we started the day not as early as we hoped. Margot apparently woke me up the first time at 8:30 this morning and then two more times, until I finally woke up at 10:15! I don't know whats wrong with me but i've been sleeping a lot here! So we went to the tram station and got our week passes which was totally worth the 22 euros because you rely on the tram so much in such a big city! So here's what we saw:
Sacre-coeur
Moulin Rouge
Musee du Louvre (from da vinci code!)
opera national
Arc de Triomphe
All very beautiful but my feet are tired from walking so I'm going to go to bed now and rest for tomorrow, another day of being a tourist in this beautiful city! All pictures are being uploaded on facebook so check them out!

No comments: